Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Reverb...



I have decided to participate in an online initiative called Reverb10.

Reverb 10 is an annual event and online initiative to reflect on your year and manifest what’s next. Use the end of your year as an opportunity to reflect on what's happened, and to send out reverberations for the year ahead. With Reverb 10 - and the 31 prompts our authors have created for you - you'll have support on your journey.
http://www.reverb10.com/

So although I am starting a bit behind I thought it might be fun...

December 1 – One Word. Encapsulate the year 2010 in one word. Explain why you’re choosing that word. Now, imagine it’s one year from today, what would you like the word to be that captures 2011 for you? (Author: Gwen Bell)

2010
Integrate.
This past year has been full of growth, change, loss, love and light. All of the things that cause me think more about living and loving more fully and more authentically. And I have spent the past year integrating the lessons that I have been learning for the past 20 years... and to truly begin to live my life in a different way, as though the words that I have believed for so long have moved to integrating into each cell.

2011
Claiming
There are some dreams that I want to spend the next year claiming and realizing. And I am excited to think more about what that would look like.

What are your words?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home